- A scenic tour through the country roads of Portage and Geauga County.
- Cyclocross, Mountain, Single-Speed, Fixed gear, Fatbikes and tandem bicycles are welcome. Road bikes will not be well-suited for this course.
- The course is will be marked prior to the event and maps will be available. Course marshals will NOT be at every corner or intersection, rules of the road apply!
- The course will NOT be closed to traffic and does not have a rolling escort. Cycling rules of the road apply, i.e. stop at all stop signs, yield to cars, no more than 2 riders abreast and do not cross yellow center line. Please do not litter.
- A sag vehicle will be on course to help out riders.
- The registration, start and finish will all take place at-
Address: 8105 Main St, Garrettsville, OH 44231
Who is this for?
- Cyclists of all kinds and performance levels (no license required) that want to start their season with a real challenge and experience the scenery of Amish country while avoiding the steaming road apples.
What else is included?
- Course maps and marked course
- Aid station along the route
- Free super sweet custom t-shirt
- A very coveted custom Road Apple Roubaix commemorative item will be included in your entry fee. Past year’s have been a coffee mug, a soup mug and a pint glass.
- Post-race food and drink party
- All entries will receive one free ticket to the raffle which will be held at 2PM. Additional raffle tickets can be purchased prior to the drawing on bike reg.com. Raffle proceeds will be donated to Garrettsville’s own cross country team! Raffle items will include these awesome prizes from our generous sponsors.
- Lastly, all participants are welcome to get in on the free arm wrestling challenge! Prizes for overall male and female winner.
Event flyer available here!